Accident Lawyer in Covington & Cincinnati
Law Firm founder, Christopher Jackson, has been in the private practice of law since 2003 and has practiced before state and federal courts throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Christopher Jackson has tried cases to judges and juries throughout the area and has gained an appreciation for the intricacies of the legal system that allows him to help his clients in dealing with their legal problems. He has successfully resolved complicated and overwhelming legal problems for thousands of clients over the years.
His numerous years of experience in the personal injury and criminal law practice areas have given him a tremendous amount of insight into the legal system and the inner workings of Kenton County, Campbell County, and Boone County, Kentucky, and Hamilton County, Ohio.
100% of Mr. Jackson’s practice is devoted to being a trial lawyer and he has represented thousands of clients. Although, most injury cases settle without ever needing to go to court.
Areas of Practice Related to Injuries
The Law Offices of Christopher Jackson is 100% devoted to litigation.
Christopher Jackson Bar Admissions
- Ohio, 2003
- Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2005
Christopher Jackson’s Education in Injury Law
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. – 2003
- Honors: Served on the Student Bar Association as Executive Chair
- Kentucky Wesleyan College, Owensboro, Kentucky
- B.S. – 1997
- Honors: Kentucky Wesleyan College Football Member and Varsity Quarterback
- Major: Criminal Law
- Minor: Psychology
Legal Honors and Awards
- Named Kentucky Super Lawyer in Personal Injury Since 2019
- AV Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell for Legal Ability and Ethics Since 2013
- Lead Counsel Rated by LawInfo
- 10.0 Superb Rating by Avvo
- Named Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2012, 2013, 2014
- Named Top Young Lawyers in Ohio by Cincinnati Cleveland Magazine
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 (years old) in Kentucky
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member, 2009 – Present
- Ohio Bar Association, Member, 2003 – Present
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Justice Association, Member
Local Pro Bono Activities
- Coach – kids soccer, basketball, baseball & football
- Boys and Girls Club Sponsor through the Cincinnati Reds
- American Cancer Society Annual Sponsor
- Beechwood High School Sponsor
- Bellevue, KY
- Newport High School Sponsor
- Special Olympics, Owensboro, Kentucky
- Easter Seals
Christopher Jackson OH & KY Injury Lawyer
Mo-Fr: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Call Anytime 24/7 365
All We Need To Help
- Your First Name
- Your Phone Number
- What happened?
- When it happened
- Have you been to the doctor?
It is really that simple. We'll take it from there.