Personal Injury Attorneys are critical in serious injury claims. Insurance adjusters are not on your side.
- Insurance companies have lawyers on staff.
- When you sign the insurance company paperwork, you are giving them access to
all your personal medical information, not just this accident.
- Insurance adjusters are often paid bonuses for settling cases for less money than the cases are worth.
- Insurance adjusters will not help build your case to make sure you get the full amount of money for your injuries.
- Insurance adjusters will not want to pay you for your pain and suffering or your lost wages.
- Insurance adjusters will not help you negotiate your medical bills and liens to help you get more money in your pocket.
- Adjusters will also try to blame you if the wreck could in anyway be your fault. You do not have to accept their interpretation.
- Insurance Adjusters will try to blame your injuries on any pre-existing injuries you may have had arguing that you were not hurt in this wreck.
- Insurance Adjusters will try not to pay your medical bills if you wait too long to treat or have any “gaps in treatment”.
- We help injured people fight the insurance company every day in all the above since 2003. It is always a free call and there is no fee unless you win.
Things to Know About Insurance Adjusters:
Within the current insurance system minor injury to soft tissue (M.I.S.T.) resulting from a car accident is often looked over as a legitimate claim. While out of pocket costs for medical treatment are typically easy to prove, verifying pain and suffering presents a greater challenge. Since damages for pain and suffering requires a subjective
Trust case to Christopher Jackson Law.