Law Firm founder, Christopher Jackson, has been in the private practice of law since 2003 and has practiced before state and federal courts throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Christopher Jackson has tried cases to judges and juries throughout the area and has gained an appreciation for the intricacies of the legal system that allows him to help his clients in dealing with their legal problems. He has successfully resolved complicated and overwhelming legal problems for thousands of clients over the years.
His numerous years of experience in the personal injury and criminal law practice areas have given him a tremendous amount of insight into the legal system and the inner workings of Kenton County, Campbell County and Boone County, Kentucky, and Hamilton County, Ohio.
100% of Mr. Jackson’s practice is devoted to being a trial lawyer and he has represented thousands of clients.
Areas of Practice
The Law Offices of Christopher Jackson is 100% devoted to litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Crashes
- Motorcycle Wrecks
- Slip & Fall Injuries
- Insurance Claims
- Animal Bites
- Nursing Home Abuse
Christopher Jackson Bar Admissions
- Ohio, 2003
- Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2005
Christopher Jackson's Education
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: Served on the Student Bar Association as Executive Chair
- Kentucky Wesleyan College, Owensboro, Kentucky
- B.S. - 1997
- Honors: Kentucky Wesleyan College Football Member and Varsity Quarterback
- Major: Criminal Law
- Minor: Psychology
Honors and Awards
- Named Kentucky Super Lawyer in Personal Injury Since 2019
- AV Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell for Legal Ability and Ethics Since 2013
- Lead Counsel Rated by LawInfo
- 10.0 Superb Rating by Avvo
- Named Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2012, 2013, 2014
- Named Top Young Lawyers in Ohio by Cincinnati Cleveland Magazine
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 (years old) in Kentucky
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member, 2009 - Present
- Ohio Bar Association, Member, 2003 - Present
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2005 - Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2005 - Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Justice Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Coach - kids soccer, basketball, baseball & football
- Boys and Girls Club Sponsor through the Cincinnati Reds
- American Cancer Society Annual Sponsor
- Beechwood High School Sponsor
- Newport High School Sponsor
- Special Olympics, Owensboro, Kentucky
- Easter Seals
Determining liability or legal responsibility for an accident can be complicated, but often rests on whether someone was careless or “negligent.” It’s easy enough to say that the person or business that caused an accident must pay for your injuries. But before you get to that point, you must determine who was legally at fault.…
Expungement Eligibility Here at the Law Offices of Christopher Jackson, we are experts in expungement eligibility. Often receive phone calls from people who have conducted their own research and are confused as to what convictions can, or cannot be, expunged. Ohio law allows for ONE felony conviction or, ONE felony and ONE misdemeanor conviction, or…
Covington and Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorneys Handling Under-insured and Uninsured Motorist Claims If you have been injured in an accident and the other driver was uninsured or underinsured, you have some very practical concerns. If they did not carry the insurance to cover your medical bills and other expenses, who will? Whether you were injured…
Insurance Companies Tactics to Delay or Devalue your Claim Within the current insurance system, a minor injury to soft tissue (M.I.S.T.) resulting from a car accident is often looked over as a legitimate claim. One insurance tactic relies on it being hard to prove pain or injury. While out of pocket costs for medical treatment…
The first few days immediately following an accident are often the most important for finding and preserving evidence of what happened — and documenting your injuries. You should take the following steps as soon as you are able, to make sure your personal injury claim is as strong as possible. If an accident occurred somewhere other…
What is the right way to go about filing an insurance claim? Before seeking legal counsel there are a few things an injured party can do right away to increase the success of their claim. Go to the Doctor. The first thing is to immediately go to a doctor and clearly communicate your injuries without…
Experiencing a motor vehicle crash is devastating. You may have long-term injuries requiring medical appointments, physical therapy and prescription drugs for months, even years. It is critical that you speak with a personal injury attorney who cares and knows the law. The reputable attorneys at The Law Office of Christopher Jackson are experienced with serious…
Very Nice people, easy to work with. Very understanding & thorough. I worked with Amy, she was GREAT. Would recommend this office to anyone needing a personal injury lawyer & already have.
I was in a car accident and had to find someone to represent me. I was referred to The Law Offices of Christopher of Christopher Jackson. And I am pleased with the end result. It was a process but, in the end I am happy with how The Law Offices of Christopher Jackson handled my case. And fought for the settlement I deserved.
My husband and I were very happy with the results of our case!!
Mr. Jackson was able to complete expungement on 4 charges while multiple other lawyers could not. I now have a 100% clean record. Thank You, Christopher Jackson!
My case was very close to home. Mr. Jackson was extremely understanding and patient with me. He made sure I was okay and didn’t push me to make decisions lightly. He made sure I understood everything and if I didn’t he explained things to me. His character showed that he was not just in this business for the money. He genuinely cares for his clients and their outcome with the case. Would definitely recommend him.
We hired Chris to help us when we were involved in an automobile accident and were injured. The other driver's insurance company was giving us the run around up until that point. Chris was able to make sure that all of our bills were covered and we received a fair settlement. His assistant Sheila was awesome to work with throughout the process as well. I highly recommend!